I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Chilled on Sunday

It's been a wierd week for me. I have suddenly become a sucker for technology, something I would never have thought possible a year ago. Now, I'm addicted to it in all it's forms and glories - except when things go frustratingly wrong and I lose my patience...this has certainly taught me that my patience is declining rapidly!

Finding Messenger has changed my life and I hope very much for the better. I have even invested money to upgrade the computer to make sure I could do this without too many hitches. Suddenly I am able to talk to some great people - some not so great - but hey, atleast we're talking.

Because my job is within a gallery open to the public 7 days a week, my days off vary so I can never say I'm gonna have a lazy Sunday lie in. Well today, although I have not had to go to work I still find myself wide awake at 6am. It hasn't helped that I've had a bug for over a week now. Believe me, living on bananas and porridge, made with water, is a sure fired way to lose weight and feel weak and crap. Roll on eating proper food...keep trying but gob just won't let it in...for some reason my body will only eat cardboard like substances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home