I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, July 02, 2005


Terri with the Commandos after the tight rope! Posted by Picasa

Afterwards, Helen was really keen to have a photo session and for me to be able to send them to her. I will do this through the Kodak gallery. She couldn’t help keep saying how fit and gorgeous they were. She is married and has been with her partner for 14 years so I guess we are both enthusiastic when it comes to any attention by other men!! Eddie would kill her if he saw the photos and what she said!! Lol! Sometimes there is just no competition!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mischa said...

Terri, you're so funny! I think I like this new "you" very much :) A lot less angst, a lot more fun. It's great you had such an adventure today. Way to keep that chin up!

8:36 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

I am so much more happier and out going now.

8:59 am

 
Blogger Mischa said...

Hmmm, that should tell you something, at least.

3:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home