I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, April 18, 2005

April 18th - what a glorious day!

I am finally getting into this blog lark and today experienced a great day to share with people. So I am not saying 'Bollocks' or anything like that....I am saying I had a really good day and want to share it.

I woke up determined to get this blog working and had even started on my 101 things about me at 3.30am last night. Sleep is proving very difficult for me at the moment and is a wierd feeling as I have never had sleeping problems before, ever.

Spring is definately here, one could even say Summer if it wasn't for the nippy sea breeze here in Portsmouth. I enjoyed being outside, taking in all the senses surrounding me. It's been a beautiful, relaxing day for me. For the first time I think I can say that my bug has finally gone and nausea was non existent at last. And by eating I have gained my strength back.

This evening, I took Mark out to Nemrut, a Turkish/Kurdish restaurant that does absolutely devine food. I needed to keep my pallate clean so I opted for grilled rack of lamb with rice. It was a struggle but I did enjoy it.

So it's 8.45pm and I feel sooooo tired. I think the sea air has got to me and the pleasure of a very relaxing day means I may sleep tonight..in the near future if possible!
Sweet dreams y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

It sounds like you had a good day and I'm pleased to hear it. and pleased you seem to be recovering as well. Stick with the blog you're nearly there now...

8:36 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home