I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tuesday 26th April - first jogging experience!

Well i never thought I'd have anything to write today but I was wrong. Went for a jog after work with Mark. Haven't jogged in years so this was truely a new experience. Got to the end of my road and was so out of breath it nearly killed me. But i was trying to be brave in front of Mark so I continued... a few minutes later I had got through the pain and was actually enjoying myself. I did have my mini disc walkman on though, with Christina Agueilera on...that helps! Poor Mark had nothing! Managed to do about 15 mins altogether and although that doesn't sound alot, it is if you havent done it before.

Have had an emotional evening...beginning to realise that all my friends are leaving me, nothing personal, it's just the way life is. It sunk in that soon Ulri will be leaving me too. This was quite traumatic for me and what with Mark getting the totally wrong end of the stick about my new on-line friendship with Ulri's friend Dom, I felt I had to start analysing why i was spending so much time talking to him of late...I think, apart from him being a great person to talk too, he is my link to Ulri...as are other new friends I have now. I love meeting new people, and as some leave I hope that more can become part of my life...and I hope that Dom and his girlfriend Janet will be new friends on my journey..

Very deep shit tonight...good therapy...see y'all. Sweet dreams...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you hadn't provided picture evidence, I'm not sure I would have believed you - jogging?! It was raining tonight! So, well done. Keep it up... Keep persuing new goals, small and big.

First of all, I am not worried about you - you are amazing at meeting people. Secondly, both Amy and Sux will come back one day and when it comes to me, well, I will never really leave.

You don't just erase three years and especially not someone like you, my best friend, soulmate, sister and only family here. There is blogging and chatting and webcams and not the least, airplanes. And when you come and see me in Stockholm - hide that passport girl! I owe you so much. Love you.

9:57 pm

 
Blogger Dom said...

Friends are for life. And in Ulrika (and me) you have two people who will be here for you, whenever, wherever and forever.

11:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home