I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, May 27, 2005


Ulri and I, ready to face our bosses at the leaving dinner they are holding for her. Posted by Hello

Just want to make myself a quick reminder. On the way home from work I was cycling along the seafront and I recognised a male body that I hadn't seen in17 years. It was Fash, also know as Flash in his hey day, as he is a black belt karate expert. Fashid is a very very shy Iranian guy who I met and liked when I was just 14. He was 21 but his naivity made the age gap small.
Any way, I wondered if I should stop or carry on. The old me would have carried on but instead I breaked and waited for him to come near enough to say hello. When I did, he looked at me strangely. So I took off my helmet and sunnies and then he remembered! We talked for awhile. It was good to catch up. He is such a sweet guy, but now at 40 and still living with his parents I feel that he will never meet a girl....and he would be a wonderful person to be with. Very caring and sensitive. I tried to tell him this. He needs someone to build up his confidence, but I fear it won't happen. I have never met someone so, so shy. It's a shame really. He deserves to be happy.

Anyway, I am glad I stopped and said hi. I think I made his day and for some reason it made mine....which is why I wanted to record it before I forgot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home