I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

And this is the food!



Midsomer's Eve traditional food
Ulri lovingly prepared the most fantastic dinner consisting of:
boiled new potatoes cooked with dill and then tossed in butter
caviare
herring in this delicious sweet pickle
herring in a mustard pickle
sour cream served with chives and finely chopped red onion
knekebrök bread and cheese - a but like rivetas

It was delicious and very filling. We ate that in the evening and then chilled in front of the T.V. to watch a film.

'The Engiish Patient'. Now I had seen the film before a long time ago and thought it absolute bollocks - so slow. We missed the first 40 mins but thought we might as well give it a go. It turned out to be really good. The ending was shite but all in all I really enjoyed it. I have started to notice that my tastes are changing in many ways. I can eat raw cheese now I am discovering...not sure if that is a good thing! But my perceptions are definately changing, and I like that very much. I think I have been very stagnant for a long time and now I have the attitude of 'give it a go - try something new'. Because of this, in the last week I have tried many new things and had many new exciting experiences which I believe make me a richer person - a more interesting person to be with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home