I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Strawberry cider on Midsomer's Eve and it's sunny!


After we had done the family celebrations and I had met pretty much all of Ulri's family, which was great, we got back on the bus and came home. On the way we did some shopping for the evening but also bought food so that I could cook Ulri a chicken, a large pot of Spaghetti bolognese and a smaller pot of chilli. This is so she can freeze it all and have it when ever. I need to know she is eating well with all her time spent studying!

We sat on the balcony for awhile and then I went inside and cooked. This is when we had the most delicious strawberry cider. Went for a walk to see if the famous pizza place was open but it wasn't so now Ulri is in the kitchen preparing the traditional food of Midsomer's Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home