I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, July 02, 2005


Having fun while having the harness fitted - tightly!! Posted by Picasa

We walked over and they recognised her immediately and said that I should do it – in my skirt!! They were extremely flirtatious and I was persuaded that I should do this, but I would have to swap clothes with Helen (trouser uniform) if I was going to do it! So Helen and I queued for the loos and ended up in the disabled loos. We came back and I was fitted very tightly with the harness. The guys were extremely complimentary to me, which always inflates a girl’s ego. I was even asked to go out later but I declined saying I was way too tired and had to work the next day and the next, and it would just be too knackering. But I was extremely flattered and it may have been a laugh. But I will never know and besides I have more important things to do with my time. It is just nice to flirt and feel sexy I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home