I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

April 19, back to the grind stone

Back to work today, which I thought I would dread but ended up enjoying it alot. I work with very good people and we regard ourselves as a strong family unit...only sometimes my boss can be a pain in the neck..tell me one boss that isn't?

My work varies so much that I can never say I would get bored. From window dressing to curating there is such a variety of things to do. It can be very stressful at times and deadlines can be tight especially where artists are concerned, but as a conservative artist myself I have a little more understanding. They just wanna do art, not fart arse about with paper work and promotion...that's something I can understand and therefore try and do on their behalf.

I have made a decision recently that i need to start doing things for me. My whole life has been about looking after people, from family and friends to strangers if they ask - and i am not complaining cause that is who I am....but i don't want to get lost on the way and end up only having one association. There are other facets to me that i haven't explored yet and need to find out as well, before I regret putting everyone else first. I do not wish to look back on life and say 'if only'or blame other people for my set backs.

first thing's first I am going to start going out more with just girlfriends. This is no disrespect to Mark...he understands. I then want to look into doing an evening class of some sort. don't ask me what yet....english could be improved on though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, just wanted to pop by just in case you had cracked the blog... and boy, have you ever! I just wanted to say well done and that I love reading what you write. You have a certain flow to your language. So stop saying that your English is crap - who ever made you think that was lying. Keep it up!

10:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home