I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Ulri is cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Hello

Last night we did our last BBQ with Ulri, despite all of us feeling like shit. Having cleaned all day made Ulri and I even more tired. Mark was just terrible. He couldn't even face cooking and sent himself off to the settee! So here you see Ulrika cooking!!!! This is incredible. It's the nearest she will get to handling food! In my life time anyway! Mark cooked moules for a starter and she actually had the nerve to ask him to write down the recipe. I said not to waste his precious time cause there ain't no way she was gonna cook them. I said it would be better if we just cook them for her when we are in Sweden in a few weeks time! She agreed!

It was a very early night for Mark, 9pm, and so Ulri and I started to watch the dvd of Elvis by the Presleys. I can't get ovet the way I react to seeing him. He sends shivers down me. He is so utterly gorgeous - rather, he was! He has one of those faces I could stare at all day and never ever get bored or tired of looking. Why is that?

Anyway, Ulri couldn't stay up much longer and so I was left alone to enjoy Elvis all by myself. Not that that is a problem. Went to bed at 10.15pm, woke at 3am but managed to go back off sleep until 7.30am which made it a bit of a rush to work this morn. Have got my parents round tonight for roast chicken as requested by Ulrika. She wants to say goodbye to my parents who will be visiting her in August...God help her!!!

Take care. See y'all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lairy git!!! You're not wrong tho... ;)

Your dad looks like Elvis would have if he would have lived. Clue there?? Familiarity. What we know as kids is what makes us comfortable as adults.

Love you girl!
Ulri xxx

8:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home