I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A washing up drainer


Isn't it funny, we go through life thinking that everything is working ok and we are happy with the way things are...until you see something or experience something different, something better. Then you realise how crap what you actually have is?

This ingeneous but logical design of the drainer being off the work top and above stainless steel surfaces makes so much more sense. It allows for more work space and visually looks more spacious and yet is so practical because you can just wipe the surface down afterwards. Much more hygienic too!

I love Swedish design. In my next place I will definately have stainless steel work tops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home