I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Going Commando!


My newest friend, South African Helen, in her naval museum outfit....not for much longer! We bring out the daring and fun in each other! Posted by Picasa

I have had a good day and a busy day. The main highlight of the day was when I took myself off at 12.30pm to go and have my lunch. On my walk through the dockyard I bumped into Helen at the Royal Naval Museum and she told me she had just done this tight rope journey over a dry dock and was looked after by these gorgeous Commandos. I said I think she should do it again and I could take some pics, and it also meant meeting more men in uniforms. Lol! See pics below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home