I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Can't sleep 3.30am

Ok, it's that usual time of 3.30am and I seem to have a pattern emerging of waking up thinking I should blog! So here I am.
Had a good day yesterday...didn't feel like I got much done but sometimes you just gotta not let it worry you...tomorrow after all, is another day and as a good friend of mine says - 'why do today what you can put off til tomorrow'. Don't usually hold to that but for once it didn't do me any harm.
After work took my colleague, Julian and my friend Maggie out for a drink. The bad person that I am, I had forgotton it was Julian's birthday the week before yet it was also Maggie's this Friday, so I bought us a great bottle of Rioja crianza to celebrate both. We sat outside Loch Fyne at Gunwharf as the sun was still shining above. Moved inside once it decided to bury it's head into the land of nod. When Julian, left Maggie and I had a fantastic meal. I had a huge, beautifully cooked bowl of moules mariniere. With my bug I have been struggling to eat larger portions but this was not a struggle! However, I feel I am now paying for the wine and rich food. Here I am wide awake afterall, with the noisiest stomach churning around like a bloody washing machine on full spin!

Well I think I am going to continue now working on my one zillion and one things about me.....so catch you later y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home