I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Poor Ulrika with my parents!!!! Posted by Hello

Ulri had asked if we could have a roast dinner on her last Sunday and have it with my parents. I thought this would be good as it would kill two birds with one stone. This has been organised a few weeks ago, before things were really bad here. I came home from work at 6 and started preparing dinner. My parents turned up at 6.45pm and for me it was just down hill from there on. Ulri mangaged to take them to the garden while I had to go and comfort Mark upstairs. He lost it, totally - just seeing them. This is so hard. I am trying to comfort him and have told him i am prepared to go to Relate with him. When deep inside I just feel like crying for myself.

We went back downstairs and played the role of perfect couple, having photos taken for my mum to show her friends in Gibraltar when she goes there on holiday in a few weeks. My mum has made me so angry and she hasn't a clue. Her brain has turned to mush with all the painkillers she takes and her lack of intelligence now just makes me so uptight I want to shout at her. She doesn't listen AT ALL. She asks you a question and then totally ignores you when you try to give her an answer. I give up. This just makes me not want to see her any more! Which is a horrible thing to say I know, but it is so draining.

Anyway, they have gone now and i can relax and get my frustrations out on the blog! THANK YOU BLOG!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home