I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Fab day out in London



To the left: Me in the Boot and Flogger drinking vintage port and eating cheese and biscuits! How posh am I? lol.


Above: After all the wine tasting experience we needed to wake up a bit and so went for coffees at Starbucks. Now I hate chain coffee outlets, however, this didn't suggest any corporate look at all. It was just a really cool place to chill.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red cami you're wearing brings out the flush in your cheeks from the wine :) You look really pretty in the picture though :)

2:40 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

You say all the right things Michelle. I guess the female instincts are coming out now. After all, a man would never say such flattering things!! lol

2:54 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he was a charming and sensitive man, he might ;)

3:51 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Yes I know, Just kidding. Was hoping a man would respond to defend his species! lol

8:10 am

 
Blogger Dom said...

On behalf of men can I say you look positively delicious. Even tastier than the Port and cheese.And coming from me that is saying a HUGE amount.

8:32 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Ahhhh, a sensitive man atlast! Praise the lord!! Haleluya!!And I know how much you like your port and cheese!! Merci beaucoup Dom. Tu dis les choses les plus agréables!

terri x

8:38 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home