I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, July 02, 2005


on the bus home...until tomorrow! Posted by Picasa

Dale and I left Cececilia's party pretty much after we had eaten all her delicious food. We were the youngest ones at the party and could see that people were taking an interest in us, wandering if romance was blossoming! We stayed together because Dale didn't know anyone and felt like he didn't fit in. We were getting comments and decided to milk it for a laugh! For the last 5 mins we pretended to be talking intimately and then when we went to leave, we held each other's hand!! lol. We knew that when we'd gone we would be the centre of gossip. And we were not disappointed. Our bosses turned up as we left and recounted the talk this morning! Hilarious!

Instead of going home because we were tired, I dragged Dale into the busy pub on the Hard. We bought a bottle of Earnest Gallio red wine as it is only £7.25 in there. We downed a quick glass and took the bottle with us on the bus. Dale is completely skint so I said he could take it home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

I got paid yesterday though :)

10:29 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home