I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, July 25, 2005

my nieces, Anna & Emily


The kids did not go to bed til late on Saturday as I am a very naughty Aunt!!! lol. Consequently they were very ratty, according to my sis, who was also ratty, hungover and tired. So I decided to try and tire the kids out. For 2 solid hours we danced to good pop music around the dining room table. 'I'm a barby girl' 'Bob the Builder!'etc etc. We had so much fun!

My parents and Nan came at 2pm for the indoor BBQ my sister had arranged! We had lovely food and I took some home for my tea the next day!

Better get back to work now!!

Take care y'all

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two are so cute! But seeing that picture makes me miss seeing my son...it's been three months now and it's getting hard to handle. I hope to see him next month, though.

2:38 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

You will see him Michelle. I hope things are getting better for you now. Take care

Terri X

2:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home