I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

CELEBRATIONS AT ELLY'S





so elly texts saying she's having a girl's BBQ, and to be round at 6.30pm. I love these spontaneous invites. It doesn't give me a chance to make excuses not to go which I would have done at one time. So there is me, Elly, Erin, Cheryl and the delightful sweet Ludo, who is now my best friend - and later on Cheryl's bloke Mike rolls up to eat leftovers!!

Okay, so all the pics are arse about tit...but that's part of the fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chick...using this fab pic of Ludo as my screen saver in the gallery!!!!!

you'll have to zap Charlie too next time x

2:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home