I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Last Bank holiday - so we gotta celebrate!

Smiley Helen before we headed down to the Seafront to watch Abba UK!

It had been arranged that after I had finished work - on yet another bank holiday, we would all head down to the seafront where an Abba tribute band were going to be playing followed by fireworks. A friend had already been down earlier to see how busy it was and it turned out to be heaving. So we ordered an Indian take-away, a new experience to one of my friends....but slowly slowly catchy monkey! Drank some sparkling wine, and then headed off with all our flash camaras to take some pics of the sunset and of course Abba. However, my battery died so I had to try all the others camaras instead. We got some amazing photos of a spectacular sunset. I had lugged a long tripod down too and when we were at the concert looking all professional. People started coming up to us asking if we could take their photos. They asked who we worked for and I said the Evening News !!! Lol. Got some great pics though. Hopefully I will be sent some to post later.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooie blog heb je hier. Ik heb interessante informatie over krediet, om te bekijken kijk hier naar krediet .

1:42 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

why am I getting so much junk now?

2:04 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should take advantage of the anti-spam comment thingy that Blogger offers - it requires people to type a displayed word in to comment :)

10:45 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

cheers Michelle. will look into it!

7:12 am

 
Blogger Dom said...

Did we have fun?

Lol

10:16 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Did you Dom?

6:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home