I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Apologies - wish I'd never started the previous post!

In the last few posts, I have discovered that being honest and open, yet still trying to be discreet in some areas, is proving to be extremely damaging to people reading it! I never thought I would be writing my personal diary and causing so much upset to people. But people have got to understand that I write this for me....and as I write, I don't necessarily think how this is going to effect readers. But in a way, nor should I! What I write flows from my fingers. I am doing this for me. It is my journey, discovering me. What I say and how I say it, and what I show and how I show it is part of who I am. I would be lying to myself if I made too many conscious decisions about what I can and can't put in, just because it may upset certain people. If they choose to read it then that is up to them. I was told from the beginning that I should be truely honest even if it may cause hurt(to Mark). Infact I was brutally honest, when I read back. Those close to me at the time must have hated what I had written, but they understood why. It was actually my way of communicating to Mark at difficult times when I didn't feel I could say things to him....and he would respond as well via the comments. If he still reads this, and I have been told he does, then that is his choice. I cannot write a diary about my emotions if I cannot express how I feel or what is happening in my life right now. I feel I am being discreet in some areas anyway. So I am sorry if I have upset anyone. But I have to stick to my belief in why I am doing this. And that is for ME.....MY THERAPY.

Take care y'all

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If people are upset by what they read here, they should stop reading it, unless they just like being upset. If writing in a blog helps you, that should be reason enough to do it. Everyone else just needs to get a life and not worry so much about yours. That's my opinion and I don't care if anyone is offended by it ;)

9:21 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

You go girl!! Thank you for your support. You know how to make me feel good when I nost need it! Cheers Michelle x x x

9:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home