I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

How to pass the time away

Okay, I have had a fairly busy morning, but now I am whyling the time away for a bit. I have come up with a load of questions, off the top off my head. Maybe the questions say something about me and where I am at now. Who knows. Would be great if others did this too and sent their answers to my comments. Always like to see how differently people think.

Do not read through the questions first. Answer as spontaneously as you possibly can. Post me your answers.

When was the last time you said something nice to someone?
This morning
What was it you said?
I love you
How did you feel when/after you’d said it?
Very happy
When was the last time you said something horrible to someone?
A couple of weeks ago, to my parents
What was it you said?
Too personal to say, but life is too short!
How did you feel when/after you’d said it?
I was very angry, but I felt guilty too.
Do you regret saying it?
No. I needed them to know how I felt. I always speak honestly, to my detriment lately!
When did you last feel really alone?
This morning.
Who/what pulled you out of feeling that way?
Still feeling it.
When did you last make a significant change to your life?
3 months ago
Why did you make that change?
Realised I was with the wrong person.
If you could go on holiday tomorrow, where would you go?
Barcelona
Who would you go with, if anyone?
Someone who would look after me and pamper me to death.
If life wasn’t so complicated, what would be your ideal situation right now?
No financial worries, no dependencies on other people, nice house in Spain and someone to share it all with.
What would make you happy right now?
An orgasm ; )
What would make you sad right now?
Not having anyone there for me.
If you could do one special thing today, without complications, what would you do?
Go to London to see a special friend.
If you knew you had just 24 hours left to live, describe your perfect day?
Concert by Mariza, followed by an air balloon trip over hot sunny Spain, drinking champagne and pork pie with someone special.
If you could have anything to eat right now, describe what it would be?
Tapas....gambas pil pil, croqettas pollos, chorizo, paella
Which chef would you have cook it?
Nigel Slater
What is your worst personal habit?
plucking
What is your best trait?
caring
How would you describe your personality?
warm, friendly, giving, open and honest, forward and blunt. Likeable ; )
If you could see anyone in concert, of any era, who would you like to see that you haven't seen before?
Gypsy Kings
If you could buy any painting…?
Anything by Edgar Degas. I love his quality of colour and light, especially his female nudes bathing and the ballerinas.
If you could do one thing to improve the world, what would it be?
Shoot President Bush/blow up every MacDonalds. Same thing really!
If you weren’t here tomorrow, how do you think you would be remembered?
A bitch by my husband.....actually, probably not. He doesn't have a bad bone in his body.....supportive, loyal, kind and generous.....did I forget gorgeous....for good reason!! lol
How would you like to be remembered?
Happy and full-filled

Take care y'all

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Degas too, but they are too risque to hang in the office, so I have Monets instead.

I feel alone sometimes too, but then I remember the freedom of being able to do what I want to do and be who I want to be. If being alone is the price I have to pay to have that, it's worth it.

5:55 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

I agree Michelle. It's 11.10 at night, i am listening to music on the head phones with no one to answer to. This is my first night alone in the house. I thought I'd hate it but actually am enjoying the space. ;-)

Theresa
x x x x

10:10 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Hi Paul
Thanks for coming my way. I think your answers are beautiful. You sound a terrific person and your wife and friends are very lucky to have someone like you in their lives. If you like Ludovico Einaudi try out Mariza. Her voice is magnificent against a backdrop of simple acoustics, especially piano like Ludo's.
I wish you all the happiness for you and your wife and hope you have much pleasure with your future child. Keep me posted on how it all goes. When is your wife due?

Take care
Theresa
x x x x

9:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home