I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Unbelievable conversation with boss!

My boss is a late 50's Australian, called Leon. Get a load of this conversation! (We are standing behind the counter in the gallery).

Leon: Can you be a man for one minute?
Theresa: Yeah, sure. (I think I am going to have to lift something at this point. So I mutter something in a deep voice).
Leon: That woman that just left, has got the most fabulous tits!! Thank you Terri, just had to tell someone!

Can you believe this guy? It's not the first time either....and I am not sure if it is just an Aussie thing or a man thing. Should I be honoured that he felt trusting enough that I could take it? Does he think that I would just except this and take not offence? I am not sure how I feel....couldn't stop laughing at the time, purely because of his brazeness about it!! But now I think 'You stupid prat. You should be careful what you say!'

Any one else with a chauvenistic boss?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fly around the videoblogging world
This easily falls squarely into the "coolest things I've ever seen" category - the data from ... Recent Entries The best of the best from across the Weblogs, Inc.
Im new to blogs but like your a lot!
I'll check back but you can visit
my sites about distance learning bachelor degree.
kind of boring I know but learning ;-) Keep posting

8:03 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddhists, bomb haters to stage Hiroshima vigil at US weapons lab
Buddhists will sit outside a US weapons lab miming "the sound of no bombs dropping" as protesters march on the facility on the 60th anniversary of the nuking of Hiroshima, organizers said.
I have a piranha fish finder web site site/. It pretty much covers piranha fish finder related stuff.

8:10 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Distractive flirting.

8:45 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'd call him "chauvinistic" just from that comment, but he is certainly no gentleman. Now, if he said "that wooman must be a stripper with a body like that", then maybe....

My boss (not the gay one, the president) has been known to "admire" women from time to time, but at least he does it discreetly and tactfully. But since I won't be going on any more boys' nights out, I won't have to worry about feeling uncomfortable about it ;)

8:48 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Grrr!! These anonymous comments are really bloody annoying! It's like cold calling....you get them and you don't fucking want them!!

1:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So just delete them!

2:40 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Yes Boss!! lol

2:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home