I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life

By the time I post this I would have told Mark that I am not coming back. I have realised that it is terribly unfair to keep him hanging on like this when I know for absolute certain we are no longer right for each other. He is a very, very good man and is doing alot more with his life now than he has ever done with me. I think this is a good thing. He has more positivity in his life now and new paths to follow. I am just not going down any of those paths with him. He is looking the best he has ever looked as well. Ironically, I think we both are!I hope he can meet someone now that will appreciate this new him. He deserves to be happy. He really does.

I am really scared about my future. I don't know where I will be living in 6 months time or if I will have a job to pay my rent. But that isn't a reason to play safe and stay with someone for the wrong reasons. I hope in time he will understand. I loved him once. We were good together. i have no regrets....just need to move on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Theresa! ((HUGS))

Sorry if that isn't the right thing to say, but you know what I mean, and you know I know what I'm talking about, because we're both going through it. But I'm so very proud of you for deciding to start living your life pursuing what you want, rather than avoiding what you're afraid of.

11:31 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Thank you Michelle (return hug)

I am so so scared of what lies ahead, but I also feel exhilerated at the same time. I hope that out of all this something will come good, not just for me, but for Mark too. I hope you are well and getting through your situation okay. We are here for each other and that means alot Michelle.

Take care x

7:37 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone and you will never be. I promise...

12:34 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so very proud that you did the right thing by Mark, as well as yourself. Mark is a good man, who deserves to be happy too..the fact that you are not right for each other anymore is obviously sad, but you can both move on now in whatever direction your lives take you and you both deserve, and will end up happier and stronger for it... love you lots, be happy always.... your big sis xxx

10:41 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home