I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, August 05, 2005

A new beginning, a new Theresa!


I have a new hair style. I went into my hair dressers last night, said I felt like everything was changing so she offered to change my hair style. Got nothing to lose! Infact I really like it. It is the shortest I have ever had since I was 15 years old. Mark always wanted me to keep it long and so I did! But now I do things for me!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow sis... you look amazing... you always do; but i have to say that even though you've gone shorter you look incredibly like cindy crawford... and that can't be bad, coz she is beautiful.... you go girl...be happy always.. Love you lots kid xxx

10:48 am

 
Blogger Dom said...

You are glowing. And that is so great to see.

12:11 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is still longer than mine. I wish mine would grow faster *sigh*

It looks nice on you, and I'm sure it's easier to take care of as well. Every step you take is one in the right direction. I'd glad to see you so happy and making positive changes.

4:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home