I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

FED UP!!!

I am so fed up! It is 5.10pm on a Saturday. I am at work, sitting at a computer in the gallery, wishing I was somewhere else. I suddenly feel so down. I am so bored of this job. It was good up until a few months ago, but now there is nothing doing. I struggle to pass the time away, I really do! I have started reading more of other people's blogs, but there is only so much of that you can do. Staring at a computer screen all day is really starting to put a strain on my eyes. Not sleeping alot adds to that.

But soon it will be closing time. It is pissing down with rain. Everybody is soaking wet, and in 15 minutes time I will be joining them! Horrah!

Just needed to get that off my chest. Can't say it has helped though. Still, hopefully tonight will be good. Am going out with friends bowling, well atleast for a few bevvies, which I feel are well deserved!!

Take care y'all.

Theresa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone needs a ((hug)). Working on weekends sucks, especially if you don't like your job. I hope you're having a good time tonight, at least.

6:25 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

My problem is I don't know where I will be in 6 months time, so there is no point looking for another job until I know where I will be based!
I can't even say that the salary is keeping me here, cause it certainly ain't! This job could be so me but my control freak of a boss won't delegate and so I can't do what I know should be done! Beleive me I have tried!! I have conversed with him but it just goes over his head. I can't be bothered anymore....I was passionate about this gallery and worked my but off to make it work, but when you are flogging a dead horse, you are flogging a dead horse....know what I mean?

8:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home