I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Quelle fleur?

Over the weekend, I went to Somerset and stayed with some wonderful people. The garden was absoluteley stunning coupled with magnificant views and clean air - I was in my element. This flower was on a rockery. The leaves are a deep mauve against this brilliant pink. I would love to have some. Can anyone help identify it for me?
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger dtr said...

It's a type of sedum, apparently. Possibly sedum spurium.

9:12 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Wow Rick, i am impressed. I love flowers. How do you know about them?

7:11 am

 
Blogger dtr said...

I didn't, to be honest, i asked my housemate. She didn't have a clue, but her mother happened to be round and she works with plants doing something-or-other, so i typed what she said. :)

9:17 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Cheers Rick, and thank your Mum. Keep up the blog.

6:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home