I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sunset on journey to beautiful Somerset for the weekend

On Saturday, I went to Bristol city for the afternoon. It is a very up and coming place, with lots to see and do. I can't get over the incredible buildings the University own. They are truely gorgeous and are lived in by students!!!!

On the way back to Somerset, we popped into see Ester and David, who are expecting their first child in less than two weeks. What lovely people. Ester is a hoot!! And a very intelligent Doctor to boot...didn't stop us from discussing the importance of who is the best looking guy in hollywood at the moment!!! We tended to agree on the majority we named....

While there, they were set up with Instant messenger and a blog. So I look forward to catching up with Ester in particular now that she has got some time on her hands! I am so glad I am making new friends now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home