I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, June 08, 2007

JOSH GROBAN at HAMPTON COURT

So I went to see Josh Groban...............


at Hampton Court................................. Inside this space...............
I am truly honoured to have been one of only 3 thousand people to have seen Josh Groban, my idol in such a beautiful and idyllic setting. Being surrounded by such a stunning building, the acoustics were just amazing and Josh's voice, well, that was just something else.

The concert didn't start until 9pm but for a few hours before, everyone sat in the gardens eating picnics, drinking wine and enjoying the live jazz. It was a perfect evening and one I will never forget. And all because my husband is such a romantic, or as Josh would say 'a cheese ball' in America! Well roll on cheese balls. I am very lucky. So 'Thank you Dom'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home