I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Wanna tell me a story?


Since 3 months old, Megan has been sleeping right through, and recently we have established a little routine with her and daddy. I read that we should be reading to her from day one, which I found hard to believe. We had no books, nor did we think we needed any just yet. But after reading this article and feeling 'bad' parents, we bought a few. And boy, does she love them! Watching her face as her eyes wander all over each page is just so rewarding. Yesterday I even got her a membership to the local library. We took out two books and here she is with her ritual bedtime story read by her devoted father. We are so proud of her and have never known a baby to smile and giggle so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home