I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh so CUTE!!!!

Well I know she is mine and of course I am gonna say she is cute but, oh isn't she just so adorable. These photos were taken immediately one after the other. I am always amazed at just how many expressions a baby can pull in such a short space of time!
The red and white part of this outfit was given by an Aunt and Uncle. It was way too big when they kindly gave it so we put it in a drawer. Now I have started to go through the drawers looking to see what still fits etc and I came across it. It does fit but as you can see, but it ain't no use as a dress anymore. Meg has got the longest legs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes...and even lovelier in real life! Thanks for coming this weekend! It was great to see you all. Next time I hope I can also join in and drink wine etc!

12:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home