I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jabs and Review

Today Megan has her 8 week jabs and I have my review. I am very nervous about it for her and for myself. I may have to have a smear and the Doctor may want to check my stitches, so I am not looking forward to that. I am nervous about Megan because there are a whole load of tests about her physical being that I have to answer and it scares me to be soley responsible for answering these which could lead to more tests. Dom feels that I am making it sound like he is unsupportive because he can't be there. I am not. It is just hard when you don't have any family around sometimes just to hold your hand. When I go to the clinic I see these babies with their mothers waiting for the jabs, and I also see someone with them too. At the minute Dom feels that he is being pulled in all directions at work and is trying to please everyone. I don't want to be someone else pulling him. He has lots of responsibilities and I have just one. I guess I focus too much on Megan to understand his situation. I just wish it were possible that he could be with me through this part, that's all. I know he is in spirit. He is the most supportive father and husband in the world and I love him for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

I will always be with you. I cannot imagine life without you anymore.

Your husband xxx

12:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home