I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Megan - the Rodin cheeky Thinker

Well at 5 weeks Megan seems to be quite advanced in everything....she must take after her mother! Breastfeeding seems to be helping me get my body back to the way it was and I haven't started any exercise regime yet. Pelvic floor muscle exercises go without saying.

Am I enjoying motherhood? Well yes and then again sometimes no. Don't get me wrong, Megan is wonderful and I would never change this. But having a baby is restrictive and while she is asleep it can get boring. I have plans to do things but then tiredness gets the better of me. I know this will change. One friend (who now has 3 children) asked if I felt like a 'cow'? I couldn't have put it better myself. However, Megan's character is starting to show now and she even smiles which is a pure delight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

give me your email again!!!! Thanks Jessica for getting in touch.

Terri

8:21 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home