I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm okay

I just thought for those that are interested that I am okay. My thyroid was very low which is why I have been feeling so tired and emotional but now they are beginning to monitor it. I can't worry about the cock ups of the past. What's done is done and Megan is going to be fine. Now I go and have my 2 hour nap.....the tablets will take a while to kick in and in the meantime I will make the most of sleeping.

night night. x x x

6 Comments:

Blogger Mischa said...

*sigh of relief*

6:33 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Thank you ladies. I appreciate all your support.

Take care

Theresa

1:18 pm

 
Blogger filthy cute! said...

aloha!

well, you sound like you've been through quite a lot! i am glad that so far things seem to turning out okay! i am so happy for you and dom! i can only hope and pray for the best for the two of you! be easy!

best,
c.

12:04 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Thanks C for dropping by. Your kind words mean alot, to me and Dom, so thank you for your continuing support. I hope you are well?

take care
Theresa

10:02 am

 
Blogger wandi said...

I'm glad your going to be okay. congrats on the new life coming. Exciting time. I hope everything goes well with yur pregnancy. Bless you
Wandi, A new memeber of the FFMB

2:35 am

 
Blogger dtr said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy; Megan is a beautiful name, nice choice. :)

8:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home