I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Changing Rooms - but with class!!

From 80's madness to 2005 sophistication.




















When I first saw the bedroom of my new home, the first thing I said in my mind was, 'This has got to go"! How can I sleep in this planet of pattern and colour that quite frankly, even a baby would cry over!?

So after a couple of weeks of taking things slowly, bit by bit, in between bouts of illness, the bedroom is finally finished. I am very pleased with it. The colour has opened up the room and it seems bigger. At some point the carpet will be taken up and a new wooden floor laid. I am not that skilled/bothered enough to do this myself so I am sure we will get the professionals in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The room looks fab sis and i'm sure Dom is delighted with your hard work ! it has been a long road between your illness, sorting out dom's odd socks and speaking to me on msn, but by god girl you made it, and the results are well worth it....!!! Have a fab weekend and relax and enjoy it... you deserve it sweety, lots of love your big sis xxxxxxx

6:21 am

 
Blogger Dom said...

Yeah, looks alright.

Lol!

11:01 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

bastard!!!! Wait til you get home MR

11:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home