I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's me birfday!!!

Well today is my birthday and it is going to involve alot of food! I am going to a posh restaurant, courtesy of Nick, for lunch in Canary Wharf and then in the evening, a french restaurant with Dom and Liz in Teddington. My kinda birthday.

Last night, as my birthday treat I was taken to the Barbican to go and see an amazing Fado singer called Mariza. She was absolutely amazing....so haunting in her voice. We dressed up glamorously for the occassion. (Bit of a bummer though wearing heels on the tube at rush hour!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Pep said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA!!!
Have a brilliant day (I'm sure you will), get pissed and fall about.
If anyone asks, I said that you were allowed!!

:)

2:25 pm

 
Blogger Dom said...

Happy birthday. May next year be even better than this year.

4:11 pm

 
Blogger Mischa said...

Happy Birthday Theresa, you look wonderful in your photo! I hope you had a great time!

9:10 pm

 
Blogger darth said...

happy birthday!!!

3:09 am

 
Blogger dtr said...

32? Hard to believe, tbh.
Happy Birthday.

12:43 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

33 actually

12:23 pm

 
Blogger dtr said...

Ah, my mistake. It says 32 on the front page, so i just assumed. :)

1:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home