I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The family reunion

Nan, me and baby Hannah, again, 4 weeks old and so beautifully placid!

Round the table; cousins, partners, Aunt and glorious Nan.

On Sunday, virtually the entire family on my Nan's side, came to celebrate her 90th birthday, be it a few days late. By then she was deeply depressed thinking that no one cared about her enough to do anything, but luckily Sunday made up for it.

To be honest, alot of us were dreading it. Our families do not really see each other unless there is a wedding or a funeral and so it feels really wierd to see cousins with children you only remember from when they were babies, who are now young adults! All in all, it was a good afternoon and we think my Nan enjoyed it. When you think about it, the four generations that were there, were all a result of her! Pretty good achievement really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

you'd use being a baby as an excuse?!!

9:02 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home