I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, October 24, 2005

My weekend

Cut Le Roc on the decks!!

Well what a weekend I have had, by that I mean a truely great one. On Saturday did the usual shopping etc but in the evening I went to a house party, one and a half hours away, in Essex, love! It was just meant to be a party for work-mates but then the hostess decided to get engaged the night before and so we celebrated that! Her boyfriend, Lee, a.k.a Cut Le Roc, one of the leading DJ's around at present in the UK, had set up his decks in the lounge and so we were all dancing to a top dj in his lounge!!!! How cool an experience is that?!!!!!! The music was awesome.
The mad group of work buddies! Great laugh!

The next day I went to Kew gardens for the day which is absolutely stunning at this time of the year. All the leaves are starting to change colour now and there is such a variety at Kew. There was also the glass exhibition by Chihuly, an American artist, who has revolutionised the way we see glass. It was truley spectacular, if a little garish at times, but hey, he is american and we know how they like bright colours!! lol
Although this sculpture is horrendously garish in real life, it doesn't look bad in the photo!

This has to be my favourite sculpture. I love the way they fit in with the landscape!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home