I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Goodbye Clooney

It saddens me enormously when I see this picture and know that I have given permission to give Clooney away. I couldn't have her in my new home and as she was a wedding present from Mark, as much as he loved her, he could not face having her in the house any longer. I was not there to say 'good bye' and nor was I there to do the horrible deed of putting her in the cage and seeing her go. This has just hit me. I am crying now....I am so sorry for Mark for having to go through this alone. I can't imagine what he was feeling. I look at the picture above now and realise I really really miss her. For the last several months I have had nothing to do with her. I have been so wrapped up in my own new life/stresses, that I kind of put her to one side. I didn't think it would upset me. But now, seeing this, it upsets me hugely. I know that she is not settling very well in her new home either. As much as the lady likes her, Clooney is scratching and biting her and is causing infectiuous skin problems....I hope she gives Clooney a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home