I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Last girls night out before I leave

After gassing for 2 hours with the pleasant witty company of Dali, he lets us go clubbing at last!!

Helen, myself, Jaqui (my cousin Sid's girlfriend) and Nikki (Sid's brother David's wife - also my cousin! Confusing eh?

Last minute touches before we head for the club to boogy boogy boogy!


On Saturday night the girls came round to the cottage and we sat outside for a couple of hours, drinking, gassing and basically catching up. I haven't seen Nikki in over a year so there was alot of family gossip to catch up on. We are all going to make a point of catching up as a group, the cousins and partners that is. We get on really really well when we do meet up but it's just fitting it all in. But now we will.

Jongleurs was good, although I have to say because I have been there several times now the music seems to be the same and doesn't quite have the same effect on me!! I danced with this lovely guy called Jamie who lives near my sister, so country bumpkin like. He said all the right things to me but with no cheesy attempt to 'pull' and I liked that. We had a few dances and he left. Why can't all men be like that? I just want to dance with someone who can dance too. It makes for more fun. The trouble with going out with a group of girls is that you end up dancing in a bloody circle with all your f******g handbags in the middle. Well a, I don't like carrying handbags in a club and b, if I don't like dancing with someone I can just turn and face someone else without any problems. The circle thing really gets me!!! Grrr!!

We didn't stay to the end. Nikki's new shoes were playing her up big time and Helen and I had to work on Sunday - my last one ever ever ever!! Yippee!!

Got to get ready for work now - last Monday ever ever ever at the gallery too. Yippee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

I can't get in Jessica...the email you sent me says 'page not recognised'....send it again can you?


I am having fun in life now. It's a good feeling!

12:43 pm

 
Blogger Dom said...

Portsmouth will never recover ....

Glad you all had a good night. You will be back though ...

8:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home