I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back to reality! But having a good time still...

On our way home from Eastbourne, we stopped at Staples where I bought Dali an A3 portfolio for his artwork. We then stopped and had lunch at the tea rooms of Stanstead House. The grounds are beautiful there and hold very good memories for me.

In the evening Helen came round and we talked over wine about relationships. It's not easy for her now and she needs all the support she can get without feeling like she is betraying any body. Dale came home later, extremely pissed off with work, so he joined us! In the end the dinner I cooked for Dali and me ended up being eaten by Helen and I as he decided to go off with our wonderful new student neighbours - who are louder than him!!
And last night, Friday, after work, I met Maggie for dinner (more moules!) over a bottle of lovely rioja. I haven't seen her since June, and so we had alot to catch up on. I am enjoying my time meeting up with people and going out. Makes me feel independent and strong. Tonight I am out partying with the girls.....Helen, Jacqui, Nikki and myself will be heading for Jongleurs for some serious boogying with lots of nice young men!! Lol - a third of our age usually!! But it will be good harmless fun....at least for me!! I am not responsible for the actions of my fellow drunks, I mean friends!! lol

So I am at work now - my last Saturday before I leave for the big smoke...well, the outskirts anyway! I am leaving alot of family behind, but I will come down regularly to see them and also keep in touch with my new friends Helen, Rose, Elly and Maggie. It will be a good excuse to go out and party! This has been a big decision for me, but I feel very sure and at peace with it and am looking forward to the future now. A new start, a new life, another chance.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will miss you lots and lots but am also very happy and excited for you! Come back for a boogie now and there!!

9:47 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant now and then!

9:50 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

You will see me more than you know!! Web cam remember?

9:51 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont have a web cam!

8:10 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

You will be getting my web cam sis!

8:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home