I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Deep Discussions

When I got in from Elly's i decided I needed to catch up on some sleep so at 10.15 I go and wash and brush my teeth and hear the door slam! Dale is back!! Up the stairs he comes, bouncing off the walls telling me he is drunk! But in a different way! He is all gigly and relaxed and really happy. We end up having a night cap and chatting and nerding on the computer until 12.30am. I love these chats we have. We really open up to each other and I feel like I am getting to know the real Dali at last. Anyway, big day ahead. Am going sailing to the Isle of Wight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

Late night discussions with friends over a bottle of wine are the best. Especially in the garden over a summers evening.

10:14 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Bring it on!! See whose the better sex!!! But there is not question ofcourse!! And don't even think about saying the M word!

10:17 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

60% of Blogger blogs Spam Blogs: test
A test from Google Blogscoped indicates that 60% of all blogs hosted on Google's Blogger blogspot.com domain are spam blogs.
Home Loan Uk Information Resources

11:17 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

California Digest
A coalition of anti-war activists have launched a national campaign, claiming that military recruiters are unfairly targeting minorities at high schools.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my Breyer horses related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.Breyer horses

12:46 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers
"THE apartment complex that I lived in, which is on the beach in Ocean Springs, is totally levelled.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home company site. It pretty much covers work from home company related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home