I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fun lunch with Charlie


Pizza and 'unusual' talk with Charlie!!

I had texted Charlie, my guidance councellor, that I had just handed in my notice. He immediately called me and arranged for lunch today. We went to a lovely italian restaurant over looking the port and had pizza and a bottle of wine. I was half cut when we started talking about sex. He knows EVERYTHING. I swear to god! But it turned out, my 25 year old house mate did too!!! What century am I living in?!!! Anyway, Charlie popped a letter into me half an hour later while at work. It had his email address so we could continue my guidance councelling and it also had a couple of web sites! I haven't checked them out yet. He said they should both 'feed my imagination'! lol. So, anyone interested, or am I goona be really made to look a fool when you all turn round and say, 'Ahhhh yeah......seen that one ages ago.....you should try this one....it's even better!'?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

Need to eat something now

10:51 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

Want to talk aswell?

10:55 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i was quite surprised you hadn't heard of that before.

does charlie know the trick with bacon rin?

11:40 am

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

WHAT!! This is a conversation Dale to be had in private, when we are alone!! lol!! And I want to know about the bacon rind too!?

1:03 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you don't trust me.

1:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home