I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Move - 17th Sept

My temporary roomies fitting ikea furniture!

Surprisingly, the move all round went spectacularly well. Helen and Elly, oh and not forgetting dear Ludo, helped shift all the stuff into the transit. It was done in 30 minutes! We drove over to Hayling to give my sister my old computer and web cam so we can now talk and see each other regularly. Dale set her computer up and we all had delicious sandwiches. After an hour, we said our good byes and headed for my Nan's. As any of you loyals know, she is the most important person in my life and I had to say good bye.

We stayed for an hour. The boys washed up and trimmed the flowers we had bought for her. She was impressed with them both which was very important to me as these are the guys I am going to live with.

Once we got back to my new 'home', we unloaded the van and headed for IKEA, where we had meatballs and bought furniture for the house. Then we headed for Sainsbury's to stock up. We didn't get in til just gone 10pm. We were all shattered. It had been a long day. Champagne finished it off nicely. A toast to new beginnings.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

That's a tricky one Paul...I think that I should keep mine seperate. I write totally different things any how. And a blog all about me would not suit anyone else...the photo blog is shared though!

How the devil are you anyhow? not heard from you lately. You must be so busy and I miss our emails.

6:43 am

 
Blogger Dom said...

Seperate is best I think. ;)

Lol.

Photoblog is joint though.

7:53 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dale set her computer up"... mmm?

2:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home