I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Am absolutely f*******g LIVID!!!

Right now I feel like I am on the biggest roller coaster of my life....I am going from feeling lonely, sad, mega happy, to outrageously angry and pissed off. I have just come off of the phone from my agency for the cottage. He has just threatened to take Dale and I to court under section 8 for non payment of rent and giving us 14 days to vacate the cottage. I have been asking him for an updated contract for TWO MONTHS and have said in all the letters we keep writing - because they just do not communicate - that until something is put in writing we are not paying any more rent. We are still waiting on the bloody shower that was meant to be fitted as part of the agreement of moving in. Ron turned round and said 'we agreed within a reasonable time' but for f**cks sake TWO MONTHS! And now the landlord won't fit it until we've paid this months rent!! Until we have a contract they can stick their rent which is what I have said to Ron in a slightly more polite way! If we don't pay the rent they are taking us to court for 6 months rent and all expenses and apparently we will be black listed - this I cannot afford to be!

We are meant to go into their office on Monday to sign a new contract which he will draw up...that's all we have ever bloody asked for- for the last two months!! GRRRRRR!!!! I was standing my ground and was very very assertive with the pri**k. I came off the phone shaking but at the same time felt good that I didn't back down. Ron hates calling me I know, because I always end up having a go in some way! Yet after every phone call I have asked him to put in writing what has been discussed. It has never happened which is why I write it and send him and the land lord a copy....I wonder what exactly he has shown or told the land lord?

Anyway...just had to get this off my chest! Raising my voice in the gallery on my last day, does not bode well! Still - only 4o minutes to go!!

Take care ya'll

2 Comments:

Blogger jsm said...

MY landlord is cool.

LOL

11:14 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

you are very lucky

11:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home