I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Bad Influence is Elly Fox!

So it is Monday afternoon. I feel really really sleepy but I have Elly working by my side. I say working in the loosest of forms! She has nothing to do and I am meant to be listing my job duties of the month so that I can go through them with Leon tomorrow morning....it ain't happening really! lol. Elly and I are just acting like two giggly school girls! We suddenly decided that our next careers should be Lithuanian Prostitutes!

So we start practising the accents, and through doing this, we have come up with the best one liner ever....here goes...phoenetically.

"I am a proust-i-choot".....(pointing at your touche you then say).... "you so good looking....I giv you disc**nt!!"

Well Dale found it funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home