I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, November 04, 2005

A Big Thank you!

Yesterday, I was spoilt rotten. Thank you everybody for all my cards and presents. They really meant alot especially as I still haven't recieved cards from my parents, Nan and Aunt!! I know they will be so livid with the Royal Mail service!!

At lunch time I met up with the lovely Lisa, Nick and Dom for a really delicious, expensive italian in Canary Wharf. I can't believe how many busniness people do long lunches, eating very rich foods and drinking plenty of wine to wash it down. We had a wonderful Rioja. My meal was fabulous. Baby octopus in a great sauce for starter, followed by a mushroom rissotto. I was so full after I couldn't even bare the thought of eating out again that evening!!

At about 3pm, we went back to the office. Lisa filed her nails for the rest of the day and I chatted to my sister on line!!! When we got home it was 7pm. I rested for half an hour and then we headed for Teddington where we were meeting Liz for dinner. We went to her flat first and there she gave me some beautiful flowers and some Green and Black organic chocolates. (See if I get a look in, considering I live with a chocaholic who loves that brand!!!!).

The french bistro was lovely. It was wonderful to catch up with Liz again. I feel we are going to become close friends which is very handy considering her boyfriend, Elvis (Aaron really - but he does like it!!) is Dom's best friend.

So all in all I have had a great couple of days celebrations. And now I am back to reality for a bit....cleaning the bathroom and putting on washing!!! Still, I was a Princess for a day and was looked after by all and I am very happy and grateful for their kindness. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

Special day for a special person.

4:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home