I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WALL OF SHAME - YES HELEN, I SAID I WOULD!!


On Monday evening my sister started nodding off in the chair. Now she has this terrible habit of waking up at four in the morning and rather than rolling over and going back to sleep, she gets up and does her house work!! Trouble is, come nine in the evening she is shattered. She suffers regularly from headaches and I wonder if this lack of sleep is part of it? Anyway, I kept waking her saying 'go to bed'.....she kept saying 'yes' but would then nod off again. So I threatened her. If she nodded off again, I would photograph her and I promised it would go on my blog! Well she stayed awake a little longer but couldn't help herself nodding off again....and I couldn't resist this opportunity to shame her. (Looking forward to your comments sister!!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU REALLY DID IT...NO MORE CURRY SAUCE FOR YOU FOR A WHILE...LOL XXXX

12:30 pm

 
Blogger Theresa Stancombe said...

That's okay...freezer full of them till atleast Christmas!!!

12:31 pm

 
Blogger Dom said...

Children, children, ....

1:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home