I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tick tock, tick tock

It is just under 2 hours away until I see the Consultant at the hospital. I need to tell him how I feel the whole situation has been dealt with but at the same time do not want to get his back up as I will probably be seeing him again.

Right now I feel like I have the biggest load on my shoulders and only time will tell now if everything is going to be okay. Time is a funny thing! Anyway, I had better start getting ready. Don't want to ponder too much. Need to remain positive. All I hope is that in the next post I write everything thing will have been sorted and little Megan is going to be okay. Watch this space.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home