I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nesting is imminent........

I can't believe just how broody I am getting now. I am itching to have the nursery prepared and I have even assembled the Ikea baby changing/chest of drawers so I could put all Megan's clothes away ready for her arrival. Less than 6 weeks to go now if it all works out well. I think I may have a 6th urinary infection but won't know for sure until Tuesday. They are concerned that I could get early contractions as UTI's can lead to premature birth. But at 34 weeks, Megan wouldn't be that premature so I am not too worried.

Today, I gathered all the clothes bought and given and washed them all. I couldn't wait to hang the tiny things on a line in a neat little row. How cute does this look?

Dom is in Palma, Mallorca for a few days with work. It is the first time we have been apart in a long time and I am going to miss him lots, especially at night. Double beds are just not designed to have just one person in them.

Still, I have Rose and Bianca coming over tomorrow evening for a girly night in which should be fun. They have lots to tell me about their love lives - good and bad - so I am looking forward to a bit of gossip.

When Dom gets back on Saturday late afternoon we will also have the arrival of his Polish friend Lucasz and partner until Wednesday. I hope we all get on and it will be easy having them stay. I get very tired and can't be bothered with all the entertaining lark as I get bigger and bigger. Don't get me wrong, I love cooking for people..........but everything seems to be such an effort these days.

Tomorrow I am heading into central London to do my last photo shoot for Pregnancy and Birth magazine before the baby arrives. It should be good fun, but exhausting. Still it gets me out of the house and I have a chance to be pampered.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mischa said...

Hello dear, just wanted to drop you a line and say hi. It sounds like things are moving along nicely, and I'm so happy that your life is so full of joy. I think we both deserve a little happiness after all we've been through. Take care!

4:21 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Terri,
are you still managing to blog? I haven't looked at this for a while but I wil look forward to Baby updates!
Hope to see you soon. Much love, Rose xx

10:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home