I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Swedish Holiday

Yes, I have been there again, but this time to the South of Sweden and with my new family. Megan took everything in her stride. I was more nervous and sick than her as I was so worried about how she was going to react to the flight.
I am pleased that her first foreign holiday was to Sweden. It has many fond memories for me.
We stayed with some very good friends in Malmo. Malmo is a very small place and you feel so free because it is such an open quiet location with a small population. Rush hour is like an early morning Sunday here in England! And getting there is so easy and cheap we hope to make it an annual event and vice versa for Ellie, Paul and baby Ben.
Here is Ellie and myself on the beach at the Southern most point of Sweden. There were loads of jelly fish coming in to die. Some had dried up on the sand and left pretty patterns behind. At first we thought they were dog prints until closer inspection.
Well it is back to normal routine at home now, but I am off to Dublin next Friday for the weekend with some girlfriends. I am not sure how I am going to feel leaving my family behind. But we will see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you both had a good time and Megan was indeed good as gold. i think "us Mums" worries far too much, but I guess it is part of it all....Hope to talk to you soon! By the way, my email is either: marielle.noble@audiodev.com or marielle74@yahoo.co.uk.

7:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home